2009年10月25日日曜日

The Language of Clothes

☆CLOTHES☆
1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes, but sometimes.
For example, I judge their jobs, age, hobby and so on...
I don't judge their character only their clothes!!

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
Yes, I think so.
Because clothes show their cultures very well!!!

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I'm wearing white clothes.
I don't think my clothes' colors reflect my mood, but I may choose them unconsciously...

☆Friends☆
1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
  It's sooooo difficult question!!
I don't have good ideas, but I think I will talk anything to close friends.
Also, I won't talk about my worries to friends who are not so close to me.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places?
Yes, I do.
Some friends are lifelong mates for me, and others are just talking, greeting etc...
I take a trip with close friends.
And, I make a promise to meet my close friends who live far away from me.
However, every friends are PRECIOUS for me ♪”

16 件のコメント:

  1. I sometimes judge charecters only what they wear...
    I should learn your attitude!
    Don't you have any fashion you feel difficult of access???
    It's depends on kind of clothes what you like 8-)

    返信削除
  2. Hello
    I agree with you,too.
    I'm also talk anything to close friends. Because they're just like soulmates.
    And,I won't talk about my worries to friends who are not so close to me.

    返信削除
  3. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    @charlie
    I sometimes judge characters only their clothes:P
    But, basically I try not to judge only their clothes.

    @applepie
    I think soulmates will give me very good advice!!!
    Friends are really important☆★

    返信削除
  4. Hello, BERRY!!
    I think so too your opinions about clothes.
    I sometime judge characters only their clothes.
    Because, I think people important to first impressions about clothes.

    返信削除
  5. Hi. I've never discussed about politics, death and so on. I think there are a lot of things what you've never discussed with your friends.

    返信削除
  6. Hi, Berry. I agree with your answer. I can't say that I don't judge people with their clothes. Yes, sometimes I do, but not only with clothes, also other things, as you said! :)

    返信削除
  7. Hello, BERRY:)

    I think so, too.
    I don't want to talk about my worries to friends who are not so close to me.
    The personal space is very important.

    返信削除
  8. Hello.
    I read third question of clothes.
    Why do you think that your clothes don't reflect your mood?

    返信削除
  9. THANK YOU so much!!

    @Jall
    Yes,I think so too!!
    The first impression is very very important☆”
    That's why we need to focus on the clothes in some situations,I think.

    @Kamen Rider Mo-ri-
    Yes, I think there're a lot of topics which we had never discussed.
    It may change with age!!

    @lohengrin
    CLOTHES are one of the way to judge people.
    Do you have another ideas of the way to judge people??

    @mameshiba
    YES!! The personal space is very important!!
    Friends are deeply connected to personal space, I think ♪”

    返信削除
  10. Hi.BERRY.
    I think so, too.
    I don't want to judge thier clothes, and I don't want them to judge my clothes.

    返信削除
  11. Hi! I agree with you!
    I judge their job, hobby and age,too!
    So I think it is very important first impression. Clothes helps it.

    返信削除
  12. Hi BERRY,
    I think so,too!!
    Friends are very important for my life.
    No matter where my friend live, we will keep good relationship :))

    返信削除
  13. hey berry
    how many close friends do you have?
    when n where did you meet them at first?

    返信削除
  14. Hi!
    I think it is a difficut question.
    But I wiil talk about my worries with my frinds.
    How about politics?

    返信削除
  15. hi.I don't want to judge thier clothes.

    返信削除