2010年1月16日土曜日

Men and Women

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese).
I agree with the author.
Because, women are really interested in romance more than men.
Women really like romantic situations, love prediction and so on.
So, I think women is obviously more passionate than men.
Men may not be able to go along with them...haha
Therefor, I wonder if women's passion become a burden for men.

But!! I think it is far better to get passionate than deal with just for fun.

Moreover, men's thinking may be influenced by today's depression.
The phrase "I have to buy them gifts and that would cost money" actually show the cut of salary. But, women are very happy even if the present is not expensive.
So, when men have positive way of thinking, we may be able to escape glacial times!!

10 件のコメント:

  1. You're right? Not every girl's measure gifts with the cost! I like your idea, men should be positive :)

    返信削除
  2. Thank you lohengrin!!
    I think why women have positive way of thinking about LOVE?
    Are women romantic about everything?haha

    返信削除
  3. Hello~♪
    If a couple do not have passion, love would be like to be over...so passion is need suitably, I think:D haha~n♪

    返信削除
  4. Thank you SWEET CANDY!!!
    I think so, too!!
    No passion, no LOVE!haha

    返信削除
  5. I agree with you!! the most important things are hreats of the men not the price of the presents!!!! The men should more study about the women;P

    返信削除
  6. I agree with your opinion "women are very happy even if the present is not expensive.
    "
    The most important thing of present is carrying the implication for the partner.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!! Princess!!
    Real passion is necessary for couple!!
    Do you like soushokukei danshi??

    返信削除
  8. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I also like a romantic situations, love prediction!

    返信削除
  9. Thank you everyone!!!

    ---chiken---
    Of course, I'm happy if man give me good present!! However, it is not everything!!!

    ---blackcherry---
    Your opinion is exactly same with my opinion!!!
    I want hearty presents!!haha

    ---carp---
    I like nikusyokukei danshi not sousyokukei!!haha
    How about you?

    ---Mika---
    Where is the most romantic place for you?♪

    返信削除
  10. Hello:)
    I like love situation, too. I dream to love happening, haha.
    I think so too. I'm happy the present is not expensive.

    返信削除