2010年1月23日土曜日

Education

I don't agree with the writer.
I have 4 reasons.

1. I don't think "the education system doesn’t spend enough time teaching Japanese.”
I had "朝読書"(reading a book before the class starts) in my elementary school, junior high school and high school. So, we could read books even if it was just 5~10minutes. I think it was a good system!!!

2. I agree with Motoyuki Shibata.
I think we have good opportunity more than before thanks to new technology such as E-mail, blog etc... Even if it's on computers or cellular phone, we can put our opinion down in writing. Also, I think a list of characters to choose from pops up on the screen help us to study Japanese. We can study Japanese during the checking the differences process.

3. We can read novels everywhere thanks to new keitai shosetsu. The fact remains that keitai shosetsu is novels!!!

4. I think the education system teaching English in Japan is not so good. Because, Japanese who are high-school-educated can study English at least 6 years. However, most of them are not so good at English. So, I think the teaching English system needs to be reconsidered.

14 件のコメント:

  1. hello.
    Reading books are good for us, and you keep to read book in the morning from elementary school!! great!!
    I have to follow you!!

    返信削除
  2. I think kanji translation system is really convinient. We can know new kanji by using this function. For example, we can translate the names of animals or countries into kanji.

    返信削除
  3. Your fourth opinion is absolutely true, and it is a kind of serious problem. Our education system should be change, whether it's just a waste of time!

    返信削除
  4. Thank you everyone!!

    ---cherry blossom---
    I don't read a book in the morning now...So, I would like to read a newspaper in the morning!!

    ---kang-fu---
    Yes!!!
    I can often learn new kanji thanks to kanji translation system!!

    ---lohengrin---
    I would like to expect our education system will be better!!

    返信削除
  5. Hello:)

    I agree with you!!
    As you say, I don't think education system doesn’t spend enough time teaching Japanese.
    When I was a junior high school student, I had a "朝読" time. Thanks to this time, I like reading books:)

    返信削除
  6. hello-!
    I also had 朝読 time in junior high school!
    I think this system is good for learn japanese!

    返信削除
  7. Thank you very much!!

    ---mameshiba---
    Do you read a book or nespaper in the morning now?

    ---charlie---
    Yes, I think so!
    I think I could relax in busy morning thanks to this system.

    返信削除
  8. Hi! I don't keitai novels at all. They are organaized very simple sentences.... I can't understand what the characters are doing.
    Also, Keitai Novels are immediate trying to cry readers to die someone (especially hero or heroin), so I don't like it.

    返信削除
  9. Hello!!
    I think so too.
    When I was junior high school, I had "朝読書".
    朝読書 is can concentrate a lot. It is very important things I think!!

    返信削除
  10. hi

    yes, I think reading books is very important for us but we should read books more time.
    because we often read novels by cellphone now.

    返信削除
  11. Thank you for your comments!!

    ---Kamen Rider Mo-ri---
    I've read keitai syosetsu just one time.
    So, I don't reall know.
    Howevery, I agree with your last sentence.

    ---Jall---
    I think so,too.
    I think reading books is very important and worthwhile even if it's just 10minutes.

    ---miki---
    Some story in keitai syosetsu are sometimes adapted for TV.
    How often do you read keitai syosetsu?

    返信削除
  12. I had the reading system at morning in elementary school, too!!! I agree with you^^ It is good way for children to develop their reading skill.

    返信削除
  13. Hi
    Certainly, I think that
    novels became more familiar
    thanks to the cellular phone
    and also personal computer.

    返信削除
  14. Hello^^
    Your opinion is very good! "朝読書" is good event. When I was high school, we read a book every morning.

    返信削除