2009年12月5日土曜日

Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
Yes, I think it's a good idea.
Because, the bigger the ceremony is, the more expensive it is in Japan.
If we can invite a lot of people, we can be blessed by a lot of people.
Also, a lot of people can get happy feelings.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think eloping is not good.
On TV dramas, it's depicted as romantic episodes. Certainly, eloping may be a proof of their deep love. They may not want anything but to be with their lovers.
However, it's difficult to live without cooperation. I think family is the best supporter. I want to believe LOVE can move parents' hearts!!!

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
Yes, I have.
I yearn for a wedding in a foreign location☆
However, I'll not do it. Because, it's very expensive...  And, I think it's difficult to organize.
After all, I LOVE JAPAN!!!haha

4.What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is hold a ceremony in a restaurant with atmosphere.
I want to have a buffet party, and want to make a original wedding cake!! Of course, I want to wear a fashionable white wedding dress♪” Even if it's a small ceremony, it makes me very happy☆★

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I would read a letter to my parents & friends on a ceremony.
I can't express thanks to their face for shame. So, I would like to use this good opportunity to say"Thank you!!!!!"

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, I've never been to there.
By the way, I want to go to a Spanish wedding!! Because, they march down the street. At first, performers march down, and a couple and guests follow them.
This is a cartoon film of Spanish wedding. Please check it out♪→
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XTo_Ke4cVw&feature=player_embedded
  

15 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!I agree with your idea of wedding ceremony.
    I want to hold small party☆
    If wedding party is very small,but guests congratulate me on wedding it's OK!!!

    返信削除
  2. I am surprised so many people march down the street in the video clip. And most of the man looks very strong and have a scary face.

    返信削除
  3. Your answer about no.4 is lovely. Reading a letter to precious people will be so nice, and also make your wedding more wonderful and valuable. And reading your answer about no.5, also made me curious of spanish wedding. Thanks for nice movie clip :)

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!!
    I agree with you!
    I also LOOOVE Japan♡♡♡haha!
    You must be very beautiful.
    Please invite me your wedding ceremony!!!

    返信削除
  5. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
    ---clover---
    Yes, I think so.
    I don't care about the size of wedding, in so far as everyone will be happy!!!

    ---kang-fu---
    I think so!!!
    Who is the players....are they professional??

    How do you think about it?haha

    ---lohengrin---
    The more guests become happy, the more I'll be HAPPY!!!


    ---carp---
    I want to be a beautiful bride...
    But, I have lots of problem, so I have to make efforts!!!!!
    I'll invite you! And, could you invite me to your wedding ceremony??♪

    返信削除
  6. Hi,
    Agree with your opinion :)
    I wanna have a wedding in foregin location.
    But it is so expensive, so I will gather wedding and married travel!!

    返信削除
  7. hello!!
    I was surprised at spanish wedding. It is so cute. I want to do it. In the world, there are several form of wedding.

    返信削除
  8. Hi! Thank you for comment to my blog.
    your ideal wedding reads fantastic!!
    The party makes your family and friends happy. I want to attend this wedding^^

    返信削除
  9. Hi!!
    Your idea that wedding in a restaurant and buffet party is so nice!! It is very fashionable and pleasant party^^

    返信削除
  10. Hello!!
    I agree with your eloping idea.
    Family is very important. So If a couple love each other, I think thier love move their parent mind too!

    返信削除
  11. Hi!
    Spanish wedding? I heard that for the first time!
    Why Do you want to go there?

    返信削除
  12. Hello^^
    Your ideal wedding looks nice!!
    I think your wedding surely enjoy everyone!

    返信削除
  13. Hi.
    You made me be interested in Spanish weddings.
    I've never heard it.
    It is sound great!!

    返信削除
  14. Hello!
    Spanish wedding is good!
    I also would like to see the wedding!

    返信削除
  15. Hello^^
    Your ideal wedding is so gorgeous and emotional!!
    I want to read a "thanks letter" to my parents too.

    返信削除