2009年5月29日金曜日

Greetings

1. How do you greet members of your family?
I do not have big differences.
I just say "Ohayou" or "Oyasumi" etc.
Of course, I never bow to them.

2. How do you greet people that are important in society?
I just bow to them and not to say anything.
If they say me something, I will reply.

3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?
No, I do not.
I will do the same way.

4. Do you hug anyone?
I do when I meet friends again after a long time.
So, I never do for strangers and my family.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I like your how to use colors in words. I agree with you, but I often bow to my grandparents.

    返信削除
  2. THANK YOU kai13372☆
    Really??
    You are very polite!!
    I think it's very good way to express your respect for your grandparents♪

    返信削除
  3. Hi BERRY,
    I understand your opinion, and I want to hug in Japan.
    But almost japanese do not have custom like this.

    返信削除